Give Away 100 Free Admission Coupons Per
Join Our Mailing List Today!
(for our eyes only, not sold or rented)
Promotions, Inc. is a family business and we have been promoting
shows for over 20 years. We feel that our purpose is to honor the
Lord Jesus Christ in all that we do. We believe that we honor Him by
producing good work, being honest, being on time and generally being
a business that you respect and want to work with again. What makes
us strive for these goals so diligently is our love and relationship
with Jesus Christ. Since Jesus has made such a difference in our
lives we would like to share with you how we know that we have
eternal life with Him and how you can know too.
you know that the Bible tells us how we can Know For Sure that you
have eternal life and will go to be with God in heaven? "These
things I have written to you...that you may KNOW that you have
eternal life." (1 John 5:13)
Here’s how you can Know For Sure...
Heaven (Eternal Life) is a Free Gift
- The Bible Says
- "...the GIFT of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 6:23b)
- And because heaven is a gift like no other gift...
It is Not Earned or Deserved
- Therefore, no amount of personal effort, good works or religious deeds can earn a place in heaven for you.
- "By grace you have been saved through faith, and that NOT OF YOURSELVES, it is the GIFT of God, NOT OF WORKS lest any man should boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- WHY is it that no one can earn their way to heaven? Because...
Man is a Sinner
- Sin is transgressing God’s law and includes such things as lying, lust, cheating, deceit, anger, evil thoughts, immoral behavior and much more.
- "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23)
- And because of this...
Man Cannot Save Himself
- If you wanted to save yourself by good deeds, do you know how good you would have to be?
- The Bible says that you would have to be perfect.
- "Therefore you shall be perfect just as your Father in heaven is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)
- With such a high standard, no one can save themselves for God also says,
- "Whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all." (James 2:10)
- In spite of our sin, however...
God is Merciful and Therefore Doesn’t Want to Punish Us
- This is because...
- "God is love...(1 John 4:8b)
- And He says...
- "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3b)
- But the same Bible that tells us that God loves us also tells us that...
God is Just and Therefore Must Punish Sin
- He says...
- "... I will by no means clear the guilty..." (Exodus 34:7b)
- quot;The soul who sins shall die." (Ezekiel 18:4)
- We have a problem; we have ALL sinned. The penalty for sin is death. We need forgiveness so that we can have a right relationship with God.
God solved this problem for us in the person of...
- Jesus Christ
- Who exactly would you say Jesus Christ is?
- The Bible tells us clearly that He is the infinite GOD-MAN
- "In the beginning was the Word (Jesus)...and the Word (Jesus) was God...and the Word (Jesus) became flesh and dwelt among us..." (John 1:1, 14)
- Jesus Christ came to earth and lived a sinless life, but while on earth...
What Did He Do?
- He died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins and rose from the grave to purchase a place for us in heaven.
- "All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned every one, to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him (Jesus) the iniquity of us all," (Isaiah 53:6)
- God hates our sins but because of His love for us, He has placed them all on His Son. Christ bore our sin in His body on the cross
- Now Jesus Christ offers you eternal life (heaven) as a free gift.
- This gift is received by...
- Faith is the key that opens the door to heaven. Many people mistake two things for saving faith:
Mere INTELLECTUAL ASSENT, that is believing certain historical facts. The Bible says that the devil believes in God. So merely believing in God is not saving faith.
Mere TEMPORAL FAITH, that is trusting God for temporary crises such as financial, family or physical needs.
Now these are good, and you should trust Christ for these, but they are not saving faith!
- Saving Faith
- Saving faith is trusting in Jesus Christ and Him ALONE for salvation. It means resting upon Christ alone and what He has done rather than upon what you or I have done to get us into heaven."Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved..." (Acts 16:31a)
Faith is like the hand of a beggar receiving the gift of a King. We don’t deserve the gift of eternal life. But we can have it, if we will receive it by faith.
- You have just read the greatest story ever told, about the greatest offer ever made by the greatest Person who ever lived - Jesus Christ.
question that God is asking you now is...
Would You Like to Receive the Gift of Eternal Life?
Because this is such and important matter, let’s clarify just what this involves.
It means, first of all, that you TRANSFER YOUR TRUST from what you have been doing to what Christ has done for you on the cross.
It means, next, that you RECEIVE THE RESURRECTED, LIVING CHRIST into your life as SAVIOR
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6)
It means further that you RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE AS LORD. He comes as Master and King. There is a throne room in your heart, and that throne is rightly His. He made you. He bought you and He wants to take His rightful place on the throne of your life.
It means, finally, that you REPENT OF YOUR SINS. That means that you are willing to turn from anything you have been doing that is not pleasing to Him and to follow Him as He reveals His will to you in His Word.
Now if this is what you really want...
Can go to God in Prayer
Right where you are. You can receive His gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ right now.
"... with the heart one believes to righteousness and with the mouth confession is made for salvation...for whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:10, 13)
If you want to receive the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ, then call on Him, asking Him for this gift right now.
a Suggested Prayer
"Lord Jesus Christ, I know I am a sinner and do not deserve eternal life. But I believe You died and rose from the grave to purchase a place in heaven for me. Lord Jesus, come into my life; take control of my life; forgive my sins and save me. I repent of my sins and now place my trust in You for my salvation. I accept the free gift of eternal life"
If this prayer is the SINCERE desire of your heart, look at what Jesus promises to those who believe in Him.
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life." (John 6:47)
to God’s Family
If you have truly repented (forsaken, turned away) from your sins, placed your trust in Jesus Christ’s sacrificial death and received the gift of eternal life, you are now a child of God! Forever! Welcome to the Family of God!
"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name." (John 1:12)
is Your Spiritual Birthday
A day that you will always want to remember.
"Who were born, not of blood, nor of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." (John 1:13
When you were physically born, the day of your birth was attested by a birth certificate. And so today, to help you recall what God has done in your life on this important day, we would invite you to copy, sign and keep the following paragraph...
SPIRITUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE
whoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
that I have sinned and that I need the Lord Jesus Christ as my
Savior, I now turn from my sins and trust Jesus for my eternal life.
I ask Jesus Christ to forgive me and to deliver me from sin’s
power and give me eternal life.
now give Jesus Christ control of my life.
From this time forward, as He gives me strength, I will seek to serve Him and obey Him in all areas of my life.
Just as a newborn baby grows physically, so you will grow spiritually by taking the following steps:
Read at least one chapter of the Book of John in the Bible each day.
"As newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the Word of God, that you may grow thereby." (1 Peter 2:2)
Spend time each day in Prayer conversing with God.
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving let your requests be made know to God..." (Philippians 4:6)
Worship regularly in a church that teaches you the Bible and honors Jesus Christ.
"I was glad when they said to me, ‘Let us go into the house of the Lord'" (Psalm 122:1)
"God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth." (John 4:24)
Fellowship with Christians who will help you to grow in faith.
"Those who gladly received His word... continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in breaking of bread and in prayers." (Acts 2:41-42)
Be a Witness by telling others what Jesus Christ means to you!
Jesus said, "Therefore whosoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in Heaven." (Matthew 10:32-33)
to attend regularly a Bible-teaching Church where Jesus Christ is
honored. Confess your faith in Christ to them and join it.
"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some..." (Hebrews 10:25)
If you have appreciated and accepted this Good News you have just read, please let us know. We would like to rejoice in what God has done in your life and help you grow spiritually.
All Scripture quoted is from the New King James Version, Copyright 1979, 1980, 1982 by Thomas Nelson Publishers.
Much of the message above is copyrighted by Evangelism Explosion III International 1989, Ft. Lauderdale, FL